Friday, April 6, 2007

Looking for a list of business categories for Chris Knight's ezine-writers service

On first try, I didn't find what I was looking for when I entered "business categories" as a complete phrase into the Chris Knight service's search facility. The best I got was a threaded list called epub which seems to be part of the Knight operation. The list's subject is "Useful online resource list," and here's one contributor's intro to a long list of seemingly useful websites, Helen Rickman's Small Business Online Resource Round-Up:
Hi, I'm Cheryl Rickman and I've just joined this list and wanted to provide you all with something really useful, so i've posted below my online resources (promotion/marketing/small business links) column for Better Business magazine.
Worth checking out if you're oriented to small business. But I'm looking for Knight's list of over 100 business categories, hoppers into which business writer's connected to the Knight services place their contributions for syndication, etc.

Mr Knight also publishes an email newsletter on his ezine services. I think it's called Ezine@Articles, something like that. So I'd best put away my browser and call up my email files to see if I still have edition with the info I want.

No comments: